Magnum PA Ltd – Terms of Business
- Magnum will not provide goods / services until we receive an order.
- Orders should be sent in writing to an account manager.
- If you need a PO number on your invoice you must provide one at point of order.
- Acceptance of orders will be in writing.
- Delivery of goods and / or services will be subject to our payment and credit terms (see below).
- We reserve the right to request a deposit payment for any goods and / or services ordered.
- Deposits are non-refundable unless specified.
- Deposit payments will secure goods / services availability.
- Payment must be made before delivery of goods / services.
- Payments made on credit accounts must be on or before payment due date.
- We are not obliged to provide and maintain a credit account for you.
- We reserve the right to conduct reasonable credit checks in relation to you from time to time.
- The level of credit will be set by us and we will notify you of our decision.
- From time to time you may request different credit limits and terms.
- We will not disclose any information of your credit account with anyone without prior permission.
- We have the right to inform a third party employed by us to recover debts.
- Settlement of invoices placed on account must be on or before the end of the agreed term.
- An invoice is only considered paid when we receive cleared funds.
- If you make payment direct to our account please email remittance advice to Accounts@magnumPA.com.
- Magnum may offer early settlement discounts.
- Payment of ESDs must be before delivery of goods and / or services.
- You will not be allowed to exceed your credit limit at any time.
- Should any single order exceed the credit available, we will request either:
- You make enough credit available by settling outstanding invoices.
- You make a part-payment of the invoice equal to the amount that exceeds the credit available at the time. Part payments will not be eligible for early settlement discount.
- We reserve the right to charge interest on all outstanding accounts at 5% for each week that the invoice remains unpaid.
- In the event that any of the above conditions are not adhered to, this will render the account closed. Any balance outstanding will therefore be due for immediate settlement.